Think Education USJ 21- Singapore/ IGCSE Mathematics
RM144.00 – RM207.00
IGCSE syllabus help develop competence and fluency with mathematical concepts, methods and skills, as well as a feel for numbers, patterns and relationships. Eligible for students from kindergarten to secondary school with a class duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
IGCSE Mathematics encourages the development of mathematical knowledge as a key life skill, and as a strong basis for more advanced study. The syllabus aims to build learners’ confidence by helping them develop competence and fluency with mathematical concepts, methods and skills, as well as a feel for numbers, patterns and relationships. The syllabus also places a strong emphasis on solving problems and presenting and interpreting results. Learners also gain an understanding of how to communicate and reason using mathematical concepts.
Age level: Kindergarten to Secondary
*Secondary students are able to choose Maths or Addmaths
Class duration: 1 hour 30 min
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption Period: January to March 2020
- Valid For: First time customers only
- Valid Redemption Days & Time: During Centre opening hours
- Redemption Availability: Reservation Required & Subject to Availability of Class Schedule
- Reservation Procedure: Call 011-16219099 to book. During your first visit, please present your order confirmation email.
- Cancellation Policy: Members can cancel an Order at any time within 7 days of the Order Transaction Date or a minimum of three days before the Order Fulfillment Date mutually agreed between the Member and Vendor, whichever date is earliest. Failing which, no refund is due to the Member except for when the Vendor cancels the order for any reason.
Kindergarten, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary