Junior Explorer’s Numeracy Explorers
Centre: Junior Explorers
Numeracy Explorers curriculum contains a wide range of math activities, which cover more than just arithmetic, math facts, and operations. Our curriculum teaches these five math strands: Number sense and operations, algebra, geometry and spatial sense, measurement, data analysis and probability. Age level for class is from 3 to 12 years old, with a duration of an hour class.
With Numeracy Explorers, the youngest of students can attain a solid understanding of numerous skills with our interactive math lessons. Math doesn’t have to be painful or frustrating. Numeracy Explorers curriculum combines engaging online and offline resources and materials that teach and reinforce math concepts.
Numeracy Explorers curriculum puts extra attention on math facts during early elementary. Children can practice and master crucial math facts. Being able to recall
math facts in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and effortlessly helps create a solid foundation that helps pave the way for future math
success. When your child develops a solid Math foundation, you will be amazed to see their grades improve and the stress disappear.You might even hear that math is fun!
Numeracy Explorers curriculum contains a wide range of math activities, which cover more than just arithmetic, math facts, and operations. Our curriculum teaches these five math strands:
- Number Sense and Operations – Knowing how to represent numbers, recognizing ‘how many’ are in a group, and using numbers to compare and
represent paves the way for grasping number theory, place value and the meaning of operations and how they relate to one another.
- Algebra – The ability to sort and order objects or numbers and recognizing and building on simple patterns are examples of ways children begin to
experience algebra. This elementary math concept sets the groundwork for working with algebraic variables as a child’s math experience grows.
- Geometry and Spatial Sense – Children build on their knowledge of basic shapes to identify more complex 2-D and 3-D shapes by drawing and sorting.
They then learn to reason spatially, read maps, visualize objects in space, and use geometric modeling to solve problems. Eventually children will be able to
use coordinate geometry to specify locations, give directions and describe spatial relationships.
- Measurement – Learning how to measure and compare involves concepts of length, weight, temperature, capacity and money. Telling the time and using
money links to an understanding of the number system and represents an important life skill.
- Data Analysis and Probability – As children collect information about the world around them, they will find it useful to display and represent their
knowledge. Using charts, tables, graphs will help them learn to share and organize data
Terms & Conditions:
1. Redemption Period: 3 months from date of purchase
2. Valid For: All customers
3. Valid Redemption Days & Time: During Centre opening hours
4. Redemption Availability: Reservation Required & Subject to Availability
5. Reservation Procedure: Call or WhatsApp +6019-3323638 to make a reservation. Present Edu Reviews Order voucher to redeem purchase at the centre at the reserved time.
6. Can Multiple Packages be purchased & redeemed together: Yes
7. Cancellation Policy: As Per Edu Reviews Terms of Service
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12