Heguru- Infant Trial Class
Centre: Heguru Midvalley
Heguru is from Japan’s largest right brain development school for children, Henmi Educational General Laboratory (HEGL) and we offer a golden opportunity for every parent to unleash their child’s true potential through an extensive, uniquely-designed brain enrichment programme.
Age: 6 months to 2 years old
Duration: 50 minutes
Japan’s largest right brain development school for children, Henmi Educational General Laboratory (HEGL) is proud to present its first overseas Heguru Centre within the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
At the Infant stage (6 months to 2 years old), children absorb any inputs from the surrounding and they are curious about everything! We have massive information ready to effectively stimulate your child’s brain and develop their hidden potential! This is the best stage to stimulate the brain especially the right brain!
Class Duration: 50 mins/ Session
Heguru Infant Programme focuses on information input and parent-child bonding. There are over 50 different activities conducted during the class. Music and images are used to stimulate the right brain.
Expansion of mental capacity
Two senseis facilitate the class to allow faster pace
Parent participation encourage their children’s interaction
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption Period: Within 3 Month from date of purchase
- Valid For: First time customers only
- Valid Redemption Days & Time: During Centre opening hours
- Redemption Availability: Reservation Required & Subject to Availability of Class Schedule.
- Reservation Procedure: *Please call 03-2287 2168 to arrange for trial lesson, minimum one week advance booking is needed. Kindly ensure you have confirmed the trial lesson date and timing before proceeding to payment on Edu Reviews.
- Valid With Other Promotions & Discounts: No
- Can Multiple Packages be purchased & redeemed together: Yes
- Cancellation Policy: As Per Edu Reviews Terms of Service
ER Cancellation Policy: Members can cancel an Order at any time within 7 days of the Order Transaction Date or a minimum of three days before the Order Fulfilment Date mutually agreed between the Member and Vendor, whichever date is earliest. Failing which, no refund is due to the Member except for when the Vendor cancels the order for any reason.