Artivo Mahkota Cheras – Clay Art Trial Class
Centre: Artivo Cheras Mahkota
Our art programme is not only to broaden students’ art knowledge, develop their creative minds and inspire their interest in art, but we also emphasize on learners’ comprehensive development in multiple intelligences, personality cultivation and passions.
Clay Art is a fun activity that involves the sculpting and moulding of our special air-dry clay into everything you can imagine. Our clay not only can be decorated on old furniture and give a new life to it, but can also be added on recycled items and create extraordinary masterpiece.
Our air dry clay is a soft, colourful and non-toxic fun medium for children to build their favourite 2D and 3D model. New colours can be invented by mixing different colours of clay. It is also self-hardening and does not require to be baked or fired in a kiln, hence it is absolutely an easy material for younger children to work with.
Our Clay Art series are specially designed for children from 4 years old to adult with the aim to develop:-
- Fine motor skills
- Sensory-motor integration
- Detailed oriented and Patience
- Develop visualisation and interpretative skills
- Innovativeness and creativity
“Life is a piece of clay, we shape it ourselves!!!”
Trial Class Duration: 1.5 hours
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption Period: 3 Months from date of purchase
- Valid For: First time customers only
- Valid Redemption Days & Time: During Centre opening hours
- Redemption Availability: Reservation Required & Subject to Availability of Class Schedule
- Reservation Procedure: Call Centre to book. During your first visit, please present your order confirmation email.
- Valid With Other Promotions & Discounts: No
- Can Multiple Packages be purchased & redeemed together: Yes
- Cancellation Policy: ER Cancellation Policy: Members can cancel an Order at any time within 7 days of the Order Transaction Date or a minimum of three days before the Order Fulfilment Date mutually agreed between the Member and Vendor, whichever date is earliest. Failing which, no refund is due to the Member except for when the Vendor cancels the order for any reason.