Course Key Info
Field of Study Business, Economics, and Management
Subject Business And Management
Course Fee From RM 10,060
Course Duration 2 Years
Study Mode Full timePart time
Institution Type Private University
Malaysian Student: RM 10,060 for the 1st year
International Student: RM 19,620 for the 1st year
Fields of Research
- Human resource management
- International business
- Knowledge management
- Banking and finance
- A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
- A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
- A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a related field from MMU or any institution recognised by the Senate; OR
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working or research experience; OR
- Other academic qualifications equivalent to the above that are accepted by the Senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 3.67 or equivalent, in a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.