Founded Since 1983
Institution Type Private College
Fees Range $$$
UOW Malaysia KDU University College is a GBI UOW Malaysia KDU College, situated at the Damansara Jaya campus, offers quality international programs with great student experience through its partnership with top universities around the world. Its close collaboration with top-ranking foreign university and education partners also ensures students of globally-recognised pre-university and bachelor degree qualifications that are equivalent to those awarded by the partners’ home campuses. UOW Malaysia KDU students thus have the best of both worlds at their doorstep.
(Green Building Index) certified-rated campus with 16.3% green footprint (local authority requirement is 10%). The tobacco smoke-free campus has naturally-ventilated courtyards and corridors, and is fitted with energy-efficient centralised chilled water air-conditioning system, Advanced Building Management System with scheduling capabilities, energy-efficient light fittings, demand-controlled ventilation, rain-water harvesting system, amongst many others.
- Partner with IMI International Management Institute, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Partner with ALMA La Scuola Internazionale Di Cucina Italiana
- Partner with University Of Lincoln
- Partner with Northumbria University, UK
- Partner with ACCA
- Partner with CPA Australia
• Lecture Theatre – From wide halls to classrooms, each lecture theatre were designed for students’ comfort.
• KDU Square (Cafeteria) – From western to Asian cuisines, students gather at this brightly lit space for the meals to get them going.
• Computer Lab – High speed internet access and printing facilities are available across the many labs available for use.
• Library – Students are given access to thousands of books, journals and other literature, inclusive of online library resources.
• Bookstore – A one stop centre for text books, reference books and other stationary needs made available on campus.
• Accommodation – Hostels fitted with quality furniture and facility set to make students feel at home.
• Pandemonium (Jamming Space) – A hotspot for students to kick back and jam up some funky sounds and music.
• Student Lounge – A student hotspot equipped with comfortable furniture for students to ease their minds.
• Science Laboratory (Physics Lab) – Students conduct the various experiments in the safe spaces laboratory.
• Science Laboratory (Biology Lab) – Students conduct the various experiments in the safe spaces laboratory.
• Moot Court – Students are able to mimic the real court situations in the dedicated Moot Court.
The UOW Malaysia KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie provides on-campus Student Accommodation at its 10-acre campus. Located next to the academic block, is the Student Accommodation Block covering 7-levels, divided into male and female wings. Services such as an on campus convenience store and internet service is available. The campus is part of Utropolis, a university metropolis in Glenmarie, Shah Alam. The Utropolis project consists of a retail centre, residential suites and the UOW Malaysia KDU University College.
This 7-story block can accommodate up to 612 students and students studying the various disciplines will be able to interact with one another. The larger student community offers the benefits of:
• Vibrant student life
• Close camaraderie with fellow UOW Malaysia KDU students living in the same community
• Exposure to diverse cultures of students from various parts of the world
• 2-minutes away from the Academic Block
• 292 single rooms
• 160 twin-sharing rooms
Shuttle van & bus schedule
Students are REQUIRED to show their STUDENT CARD when boarding. Shuttle bus routes are subject to change due to traffic conditions, and without prior notice.
UOW Malaysia KDU College, Damansara Jaya to UOW Malaysia KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Route : UOW Malaysia KDU College, Damansara Jaya → Kelana Jaya LRT Station → UOW Malaysia KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Approximately 18km one way (Off peak hours – 30 minutes, Peak hours – 45 minutes to an hour)
UOW Malaysia KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie pick-up points (Round Trip)
Route : UOW Malaysia KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie → Glenmarie LRT Station → Subang Jaya KTM Station → Shah Alam Giant → UOW Malaysia KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Approximately 20km round trip (Off peak hours – 1 hour, Peak hours – 2 hours)