Course Key Info
Field of Study Education
Subject General Education
Course Fee From RM30,700
Course Duration 2 Years
Study Mode Full timePart time
Institution Type Private University
This programme is designed for teachers or other professionals who have an interest in increasing their knowledge and skills in the field of special needs.
To complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Special and Inclusive Education, you will need to successfully complete two modules and associated assignments, to the value of 60 credits.
Malaysian Students: RM46,000 for the whole course
International Students: RM55,200 for the whole course
Full-time: 1-2 years
Part-time: 2-4 years
- Researching Special and Inclusive Education
- Debating Special and Inclusive Education
- Responding Mindfully to Challenging Behavior
- Education for Students on the Autism Spectrum (Online)
- Communication and Literacy
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements)
- PTE (Academic): 62 (with no less than 55 in each element)
- MUET: Band 4
A relevant second class honours degree (or international equivalent). Relevant experience may be required for some of the programmes.
Non-UK qualifications will be assessed against this standard.
Malaysians applying as a matured student without the standard entry requirements but with substantial and relevant work experience (and have successfully passed APEL’s assessment through Malaysian Qualifications Agency) may be considered for an entry at the Postgraduate Certificate Level. Admission is at the discretion of the School.